Mini Project #5

For this mini-project I wasn't too sure at first how to go about it, but thanks to this first image I had a topic to work with. Completely by chance I took this photo to test out the camera settings, instead it came out to this unique apocalyptic view of second life. A lone woman trying to survive this hellish nightmare that now plagues earth. From here I decided to go with this theme of "the end of life as we know it" type of deal. This first photo would inspire the next two photos I would later take for this project.



This second photo I just happened to be at the right place at the right time. While exploring the region of "Korea1" a player transformed himself into a giant gorilla. When I saw the massive primate I thought to myself "King Kong". So I tilted the camera down to give him a more taller look, had a few people enter my frame, and waited for the right facial expression. When all was right I snapped the shot and you now have the picture you see here. A angry giant gorilla getting ready to destroy a city with all it's people. If that doesn't spell doomsday then I don't know what does.


The last photo I stumbled upon by complete luck. While searching for new areas to photograph I came upon an area known as "Immortalis". It was a dark and gloomy area that perfectly fit the description of my theme. The cherry on top though was this church area that was completely destroyed with lava oozing out. I know we're not allowed to have our avatar in the final photo, but I put mine in anyways cause I felt like it added more to the shot. As you can see the image depicts a survivor who has stumbled upon a destroyed church. If this didn't survive the "apocalypse" what hope is there? Well that's what I tried to get out of the picture anyways ahahah.